Leave a comment
February 27, 2016 by Ell and Mike Sports
1. Tennessee Titans- Laremy Tunsil, OT Ole Miss
Titans rookie quarterback Marcos Mariota took a lot of hits last season and spent time on the injured list. Mariota looks to be the franchise quarterback that the Titans were hoping he could be but now they must get him a top notch left tackle. Tunsil is the best tackle in this year’s draft and posses great quickness and strength.
2. Cleveland Browns- Carson Wentz, QB North Dakota St
With all the off the field drama with Johnny Manziel , the Browns will have to upgrade their QB position and while this is not a QB rich draft there are a few that stand above the others. Carson Wentz is big athletic QB that can make all the throws. Some feel that because he played against lesser competition than the Division I quarterback that he has not played good competition, but Wentz won two national championships and has NFL size and ability.
3. San Diego Chargers- Jalen Ramsey. S Florida St
This is simple, the Chargers are likely going to lose their best defensive player, S Eric Weddle, in free agency, so it is only right you replace him with who a lot of people feel is the best DB if not defensive player in the draft. Ramsey can do it all from covering your best wr, to sacking the QB. You can plug him in for the next 10 or 15 years and he will be a perennial All-Pro.
4. Dallas Cowboys- Joey Bosa, DE Ohio St
If Bosa falls here the Cowboys will take him. They need a defensive pass rusher with the departure of Greg Hardy and Bosa is NFL ready. He has the frame, the tools and the tools to be great pass rusher in the NFL. He is a great pass rusher and a solid run defender that could help elevate Dallas defense.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars- Vernon Hargreaves III, CB Florida
The Jaguars went defensive end last year and I don’t see them taking another defensive end here. They Jags pass defense was horrible last year and they really could use a lockdown CB like Hargreaves to help take the pressure off the secondary. Hargeaves is a great corner with excellent ball skills that can make plays on any ball thrown his way.
6. Baltimore Ravens- Deforest Buckner, DE Oregon
The Ravens would love to see a DB here or Bosa but they will have to settle for the best player left on the board who also fills a need in the pass rushing category for them. Buckner has a huge frame at 6’7 281 lbs but has to develop some better techniques. Great coaching and his will to get better could turn this guy into a monster.
7. San Francisco 49ers- Ronnie Stanley, T Notre Dame
Chip Kelly offense is based upon spreading a defense out but he will still to make sure his QB is well protected. Stanley is a great offensive tackle with great hands that just needs to gain more strength. Chip Kelly’s strength and conditioning program should go far with this prospect.
8. Miami Dolphins- Myles Jack, OLB UCLA
The Dolphins will be hoping one of the DBs drop here but they will already be gone and the Dolphins will add a versatile and complete linebacker in Jack. He can cover and play the run. He is very athletic, he played LB and RB at UCLA. The only big question mark is how well is his knee after haveing season ending surgery his final season in college.
9.Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Shaq Lawson, DE Clemson
Tampa Bay has not had a dominant pass rusher probably since the day of Simeon Rice. They have a great core with Gerald McCoy in the middle but a pass rusher would solidify the dline even more. Lawson is coming off a season in which he had more than 24 tackles for a loss. He is solid at rushing the QB and stopping the run. His combine could push him up even higher min the draft.
10.New York Giants- Sheldon Rankins, DT Louisville
There is a strong possibility that the Giants are done with Jason Pierre Paul and could use some help on their D-line, in fact the whole front 7 needs some help and stability. Sheldon Rankins is a strong DT that could really solidify the inside of the Giants D-line for years to come.
11. Chicago Bears- Noah Spence, DE Eastern Kentucky
12. New Orleans Saints- A’Shawn Robinson, DT Alabama
13 Philadelphia Eagles- Jared Goff, QB California
14. Oakland Raiders- Mackensie Alexander, CB Clemson
15. Los Angeles Rams- Paxton Lynch, QB Memphis
16. Detroit Lions- Laquon Treadwell, WR Ole Miss
17. Atlanta Falcons- Jarran Reed, DT Alabama
18. Indianapolis Colts- Jack Conklin, OT Michigan State
19. Buffalo Bills- Robert Nkemdiche, DT Ole Miss
20. New York Jets- Jaylon Smith, LB Michigan State
21. Washington Redskins- Emmanuel Ogbah, DE Oklahoma State
22. Houston Texans- Ezekiel Elliot, RB Ohio State
23. Minnesota Vikings- Corey Coleman, WR Baylor
24. Cincinnati Bengals- Reggie Ragland. LB Alabama
25. Pittsburgh Steelers- Kendall Fuller, Virginia Tech
26. Seattle Seahawks= Taylor Decker, OT Ohio State
27. Green Bay Packers- Kevin Dodd, DE Clemson
28. Kansas City Chiefs- Adolphus Washington- DT Ohio State
29. Arizona Cardinals- Miles Killebrew, S Southern Utah
30. Carolina Panthers- Derrick Henry, RB Alabama
31. Denver Broncos- Kenny Clark, DT UCLA